The Toro/Irritrol 205MT series valve is designed primarily for light commercial and residential use. These rugged electric valves have offered debris-tolerant operation and a high flow, low friction loss design for optimum performance for nearly 30 years. The 205MT valve has become an industry iron.
- Heavy duty construction. Corrosion and UV resistant PVC
- Removable tamper resistant flow control handle
- Debris-tolerant design for use in lightly contaminated dirty water (note: if you are concerned about dirty water, the 2500MTF solenoid is recommended)
- High flow, low friction loss design
- Easily serviced without removal from the system
- Flow range: 1 to 100 L/min
- Pressure range: 70-1034 kPa
- Solenoid: 24VAC
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 VAC - 9.6 VA
- Inrush current: 0.4 Amps
- Holding current: 0.2 Amps
- Optional 9-12 VDC solenoid
Please note that Toro advises that changes to specifications may be made without notice and without incurring liability.