The Toro/Irritrol OmniReg is a modular pressure regulating device that can be fitted to Toro/Irritrol 200B, Century Plus and UltraFlow solenoid valves. The OmniReg enables the user
to quickly and accurately set the exact downstream pressure required for any application. No more guessing. No more estimating.
The OmniReg maintains constant downstream pressure, regardless of widely varying inlet pressure, allowing your sprinklers to operate at the same high performance every time!
- One model fits all Century and Ultra-Flow Series and 200B Series valves
- Simple and easy to install
- Enables the user to quickly and accurately set the downstream pressure, with water on or off
- Easy-to-read, top mounted graduated dial with clearly marked settings for control of downstream pressure
- Operates with a down-stream pressure regulation range up to 700 kPa and inlet pressure up to 1400 kPa, and requires only 4 L/m to operate
- Delivers accuracy of +/- 20 kPa
- Manufactured of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant glass filled nylon with stainless steel and brass hardware
- Flow Range: 4-1100 L/m
- Inlet Pressure Range: Up to 1400 kPa
- Pressure Regulation: 35-210 kPa (OMR-30), 35-700 kPa (OMR-100) - please select the model you require
- Inlet pressure must be 70 kPa greater than the desired downstream pressure setting
Note: Century Series and Ultra-Flow valves manufactured prior to January 1996 and 200B Series valves prior to January 1998 may be upgraded with OmniReg® and a Retrofit Kit.
Please note that Toro advises that changes to specifications may be made without notice and without incurring liability.