The Toro/Irritrol IV25FC valve features a high-flow, balanced diaphragm assembly that gives exceptional reliability and greatly reduces frictional losses, while the spin-off bonnet allows screwless access. The IV25FC is one of the most efficient solenoid valves in its class, and with the added features gives even the most demanding buyer great value for money.
Designed for light commercial and residential use, suited to contractor installation with enhanced performance and exceptional reliability.
- Australian designed and made
- Watermark approved
- 25 mm female BSP connections
- Perforated (14 paths) debris resistant, Nitrile diaphragm assembly
- Large balanced diaphragm (no spring)
- Extremely slow closing (only causes pressure spike of 15%)
- Heavy duty, corrosion and UV resistant 30% glass filled nylon 66 construction
- Threaded bonnet permits fast and easy servicing. Serviceable with 22 mm metric socket/spanner
- Manual internal bleed enables the valve to be opened without filling valve box with water
- Flow control allows flow adjustment, handle is removable for tamper resistance
- Flow range: 1.3 to 120 L/min
- Pressure range: 70-1250 kPa
- Solenoid: 24VAC
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 VAC - 6 VA
- Inrush current: 0.25 Amps
- Holding current: 0.18 Amps
Please note that Toro advises that changes to specifications may be made without notice and without incurring liability.